Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Popping In...or Popping Out!


I'm definitely in new belly territory as I was never even close to this big with the last. Doing okay this week. No changes with the daily monitoring and getting used to it all. BP totally normal. A bit nervous approaching 28 weeks. Not nearly the anxiety I had at 20 weeks, but just kind of wanting to get to 28 weeks and get over it, and feel like we really are getting farther each day thereafter. These last two weeks have definitely gone slowly trying to reach the point of last pregnancy's delivery. Hoping my OB doesn't give me any grief about weight gain tomorrow! (I've gained about 21 lbs or so by now). I eat pretty darn healthy (swiss chard and asparagus yesterday to name a bit of what I had) and reasonable amounts of Easter bunny chocolate. I believe in moderation!
God, just please get me past this 28 week milestone so we can sail into new territory!

1 comment: