Monday, April 12, 2010

Are We There Yet?

Jeesh the last few days have gone so slowly getting to 28 weeks tomorrow. Anyway my labs all came back. Liver tests (ALT and AST) looked great. Creatinine and something called LDH (lactate dehydrogenase) looked normal. Hemoglobin decreased again as did red blood cells but as explained earlier, at these levels in indicative of hemodilution as blood volume expands and is not a bad thing. (As drastic drop would be). The only thing that changed more than I expected was platelet level which was down to 181K from 211K two weeks ago. Still well within the normal range but we really don't want platelets to fall below 140K. I expect I will have another blood test in one or two weeks to check. I meet my perinatologist next Monday for our next ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment