Monday, June 7, 2010

Thanks!

Just a quick note to say thanks for the comments I receive on this blog! And I haven't officially signed up as a "follower" but I do also follow the blogs of all the Moms leaving comments, and try to check in at least every couple days to see how everybody is. I'm just getting more and more limited on how long I can sit for before my butt goes numb so I don't always comment when I read a new post. And my wireless mouse is driving me nuts this past week making it hard to surf the Web. And I crave birthday cake -- like all the time! Couldn't say no to two pieces last weekend at a party :)

4 comments:

  1. I check your blog frequently and just wanted you to know that it has given me a lot of hope that this time will be different. I'm so happy to see you've made it this far. You've given me a lot of great information to share with my doctors and I really appreciate the time you have taken to share your story and experiences. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just found your blog and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on being so pregnant!!! Only a mom scared of PE/another preemie would probably be pleased to be enjoying those last weeks... all the very, very best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic that you have made it this far!! I really appreciate you sharing your story as well. Thank you. I wish you all the very best and a simple straight forward rest of your pregnancy! All the best to you and the rest of your family. Tell your friend who lost 100 pounds that she is an inspiration as well! I am just starting my "get in shape, loose weight for the next baby" program. I need all the inspiration I can get so thanks again!
    Suusa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have just come across your blog and it is so exciting that you have got this far.
    You are so there!!!!!
    I had hellp with my last pregnancy and am pregnant again and going through all that everyone goes through when they embark on a second pregnancy. Anxiety, worry with a little bit of hope that it will be ok.
    CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete