Friday, June 18, 2010

Less Than Two Weeks Til Showtime

My son celebrated his 5th birthday this week. We hit full-term (37 wks) on Tuesday. Good week all in all (with the exception of England's performance in the World Cup today and US getting robbed of a goal in a separate game. Husband is British so we all get into this :)

This week's bloodwork came back good. Everything stable. Platelets continue to creep down a tad and are at 161K this week from 166K last week.

We tentatively have a c-section planned in 13 days and if we go into labor naturally before that will attempt a VBAC. No really signs that tenant is ready to come out (Why would he? He's been getting ice cream sandwiches every night) Still trying to do daily walks - a bit uncomfortable at times with a head pressing down on the vag, but doin what I can :)

I will try this weekend to answer some of the questions I have been getting in the Comments. My son was off preschool this week so have had very little me time.

3 comments: