Tuesday, May 11, 2010

32 Weeks

OMG was my stomach really this flat last October? It feels like such a distant memory! 5 weeks pregnant



And 32 weeks...blimey.



More updates tomorrow. PS I had my 31 week appointment last week and my Ob Gyn says to me, "I hadn't scheduled any more appointments because I didn't think you were going to get past 32 weeks." (This was early on, she is more optimistic now). She didn't have to be quite so honest but the fact is she sees alot of recurrence when you get it as early as I did. Oh well. We're past 32 weeks, that's what matters.

3 comments:

  1. THATS SOOO AWESOME! 32 weeks is an awesome place to be~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have a history of pre-e in your family? Are you on LDA or blood thinners now? Any underlying disorders? You give me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >> Did you have a history of pre-e in your family? Are you on LDA or blood thinners now? Any underlying disorders? You give me hope!

    Hi anonymous! Yes there is a history you could say. My Grandma most likely had it in several pregnancies and lost at least one to it. (Her babies were all IUGR). Then my cousin had it and lost a baby at 24 weeks, made it to 34 weeks with the next. Further my husband's mom had it with the mom's 2nd child. Link is strongest when the mom has it but my mom did not get pre-e with her pregnancies.

    I tested negative for all underlying disorders. I have been on LDA since several months before conception. Some dont start it til like 12 weeks but my theory was if pre-eclampsia begins at the moment of conception (as is hypothesized) then might as well get my blood less clotty from moment of conception!

    Hope this helps and good luck to you!!! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete